Everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues and became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
- everis works with clients in all industries with multi-country teams implementing the best solutions. Since 2010, in the United States, everis has been focused on providing the best value to Banking, Insurance and Health companies as well as Public Institutions.
- everis business consulting focuses on industry knowledge, service innovation and specialization.
- everis IT Strategy solutions designs and implements technological solutions and manages applications, infrastructures and outsourcing processes. To do this, everis encourages the use of methodologies that ensure quality, production transfers to high-performance centers, and functional and technological specialization.
- everis BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) is focused on the rendering of outsourced business process services. Our customers enjoy greater internal capacity to focus on more value-added functions of their business,increasing service quality control in their associated areas of expertise.
- everis outsourcing specializes in strategy, assessing, designing, managing and providing outsourcing services. It brings together experience, recognized market best practices and the tools that address the needs of each client.
- everis centers are designed to deliver high levels of efficiency and productivity including capabilities for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CCMMI). We have a network of offshore high performance centers in Southern Europa and LATAM, providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Software Factories.
Including major projects in public healthcare organizations involving thousands of professionals, the company gathers experience in the management of EU funded projects both from the EC and the EACEA.
Members of the Staff:
Mrs Ana Gonzalez is a Project Consultant in the health innovation department of everis. She obtained her Physics degree and PhD in Medicine from the University of Valencia “Estudio General” (UVEG). She has been working on R&D projects for about 8 years. She is currently the Project Coordinator of LLP MEAL Project.
Enrique de la Cruz Martínez
Mr Enrique de la Cruz is Project Manager at everis R&D division. He obtained his master in Telecommunications engineering from the “Universidad Politécnica de Valencia”. He has been working in technological projects at a local and European level for over 8 years and currently coordinates the delivery of all R&D division projects in Valencia. He worked in the Project Management Office of a European Agency (OHIM) and is Prince2 certified.
García Mr David Gutiérrez is an independent consultant working with everis in several e-learning and innovation projects. He is an educational psychologist and holds a master’s degree in educational technology, along with 10 years of experience in the field. He also has been working in e-health projects for the last 6 years.
María Luisa Domenech Villanueva
Mrs María Isabel Domenech is Manager in everis’ Health division. She has 15 years’ work experience in consulting industry and in the in the development of projects for the Valencia Health Agency, implementing and deploying eHealth solutions.